Thursday, October 29, 2009

Full Steam Ahead!!

Hello Everyone! I just wanted to send a quick update to let you know that I've gotten A LOT of writing done the last several days. I'm finally at the home stretch and closing in fast on the end of the book. Of course, that will only be the first draft and after that I'll have to go back over it several times to do some re-writes, but that's the easy part. Then after that I'll be pushing hard to get this puppy published and in print to all of you. I'm also pretty excited because I thought of a new character to add in the storyline that's going to shake things up a bit and add a little bit more depth to the plot. It'll take a little extra work to write him into the necessary scenes, but in the end it'll be completely worth it. Thanks for checking in and I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a few seconds to commment, I'd love to hear your thoughts...