- My editor, Liz, and I came up with the perfect title for my category romance: Seducing Cinderella
- It was decided that SC would launch the Brazen line for Entangled, as opposed to being a part of the Indulgence line. Both lines are category romances, but the Brazen imprint is for books with spicier smexin in them. And apparently, yours truly writes things a little too spicy to stay in the Indulgence parameters. LOL
- Received mind-blowing positive feedback on those who had the opportunity to read SC in advance. This made me both super excited and extremely ill. I've been a jumble of nerves on an emotional roller coaster ever since.
- I worked with a friend from college--Laura Coleman, who is made of awesomesauce--on a new tagline for me as an author: Romance that moves you in more ways than one. (Anyone who needs a copywriter for anything, Laura is definitely your girl.)
- I'm currently working with a friend from high school--Brock Miles, who is totally amazeballs--on designing my official author website. Okay, so he's designing it and I'm just saying, "Yes, I love it!" (Anyone in need of a crazy talented web designer/photographer, let me know and I'll put you in touch with Brock.)
- I worked with my good friend--Jamie Burch of Chasing the Moon Creations--on designing a unique anklet that is featured in the SC story for a special promotional giveaway, and also for anyone to order it who loves the book and wants a replica of the gift Reid gives to Lucie. (Click on the link to learn more about Lucie's Anklet & Jamie's custom jewelry.)
- I've ordered gorgeous promotional bookmarks in preparation for SC's release.
- I've been writing the book that comes after SC, called Rules of Entanglement, in hopes of selling the idea of a Fighting for Love series that will feature more MMA heroes for the Brazen line.
- Yesterday, I successfully sold Rules of Entanglement and two additional books (they don't have titles yet) to Entangled, making the Fighting for Love series 4 books in all so far.
So please stick with me as I finally take the leap from unpublished writer to published author. You've all been so wonderful to me throughout this entire journey, and I thank you from the bottom of my literary soul.
God bless, and Happy 4th!!! Ciao, bellas <3