Monday, April 5, 2010

Melodramatic Monday


Holy FARKING Canoli, what have I gotten myself into?!?!

As I said in my Friday post, I master-minded this new blogging schedule where I'll be posting 2-3 times a week with alternating days, each day with its own theme. Now that I've had some time to think about it, I don't think I could've put more pressure on myself if I had ASKED SUPERMAN TO PRETTY-PLEASE-WITH-A-CHERRY-ON-TOP PLACE A FREIGHT TRAIN SQUARELY ON MY SHOULDERS!!!

Then to top it off, everyone that commented basically said the same thing, "You're crazier than a senile Hollywood stunt man with Alzheimer's, Maxwell!!" (And when you think about it, that truly would be a crazy situation. I mean, the poor guy would probably forget why he'd just been set on fire or thrown off of a building.) Okay, so I may be paraphrasing just a skosh, but you get the gist. I thought a lot more of you followed blogging schedules and I was just following your good examples. APPARENTLY I WAS SUFFERING FROM MASSIVE BOUTS OF BLOGOSPHERE DELUSIONS.

However, before I huddle in the darkened corner, rocking back and forth while hugging myself to find my "happy place," I'm going to give this a shot. After many failed weeks, I may just cry "UNCLE," "MERCY," or "FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY PLEASE MAKE IT STOP," but for now, we'll just have to see if I can make this happen.

Have a SUPERTY-DUPERTY LOVE-A-LICIOUS MELODRAMATIC MONDAY everyone!!!! And don't forget to tune in for WEE-BIT WEDNESDAY where I'll share a snippet from my book. If you have any requests on content, let me know (scary, thrilling, action, romantic, funny, whatevs).  :)

14 comments:

  1. So far so good it seems!!! Besides I'd say that everyone is a little crazy around the blogging world so when all of them commented telling you so that's a clear indication you're doing something right!!!!

    Happy Monday! Looking forward to Wee Bit Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, bouts of blogging delusions :) Oh, how I've been there before. Do whatever works for you. If that means keeping to a schedule, then go for it! But I won't think you're a sissy if you drop out either :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha...you'd make an excellent drama queen! Wait...maybe you already are. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen: You're so right! We're ALL a bunch of nutjobs. We have to be in order to become the slaves we are to this world. I feel better now, thanks! lol

    Tiana: Only time will tell if I can stick to it. I'm really glad to hear you won't think less of me if I can't though. :)

    DL: Honey, I'm the QUEEN of Drama Queens!! And don't you ever forget it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Take a few seconds to commment, I'd love to hear your thoughts...