Wednesday, December 21, 2011

My Golden Rose Achievment

I WON! I won I  won  I  won  I  won . I. WON!
(Does that word look weird to anyone else now? No? Alrighty, moving on then.)

*clears throat*

Hello, friends! If you haven't already guessed, I recently found out


I placed first in the Contemporary Series category
of the RCRW Golden Rose Contest

that I entered a few months back. It was the first real contest I'd ever entered so I'm absolutely ecstatic! On top of that, the literary agent who judged the final round has asked to see my full manuscript. Yay me!

It looks like this is a great omen for
how I predict my 2012 year to go.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations You!!! That is fantastic, and a full ms. request too. I'm so happy for you.

    Wishing you all the comfort and joy for the season!

    ReplyDelete

Take a few seconds to commment, I'd love to hear your thoughts...